Unraveling Sanctions webinar: What are sanctions and why are they important?
07 Nov 2023
Join DocFox for their back-by-popular demand Unraveling Sanctions webinar. The session will look at what sanctions are, who has the authority to impose them, and examples of how they are being used in South Africa and in the world.
Topics to be discussed:
- What are sanctions?
- What is the purpose of sanctions?
- Who imposes sanctions?
- What are the various types of sanctions?
- Evasion techniques
- Sanctions due diligence
- Guidance and reporting
- How DocFox can help you
A certificate of attendance will be sent to delegates that attend for more than 45 minutes.
- Risk and compliance reporting: Legal practitioners not above the law
- Significant developments in reporting beneficial ownership
- A guide to identifying and reporting suspicious behaviours and transactions
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act: Increase in the number of sectors as accountable institutions