Register for the SAVCA-GIBS Advanced Programme in Private Equity – 13 November 2017
03 Nov 2017
We are pleased to present to you the programme for the SAVCA-GIBS 2017 Advanced Programme in Private Equity. The course takes place on Monday, 13 November 2017, at the GIBS Campus in Illovo, Johannesburg.
This one-day programme is designed to address some of the most topical aspects that impact the private equity sector. This year’s programme will focus on:
- Exploring the changing landscape of fundraising models/structures;
- What every fund manager should know about Limited Partnership Agreements; and
- Providing insights into how Behavioural Economics influence our decision making, especially during the deal making process.
We have a phenomenal line up of panellists and speakers, who are experts in their fields:
- John Bellew, Partner, Head of Private Equity, Africa: Bowman Gilfillan
- Dr. Francois Laurens, Chief Investment Officer: BEVCO Investment Trust
- Nicole Paige, Partner, Private Equity Sector Co-Head: Webber Wentzel
- Samantha Pokroy, Chief Executive Officer: Sanari Capital
- Vuyisa Qabaka, Investor Relations: Uprise.Africa
- Lelo Rantloane, Chief Executive Officer: Ata Capital
- Tanya van Lill, CEO: SAVCA
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at this training event!
The SAVCA Events Team
+27 11 268 0041