South African legal job market – 2024
01 Feb 2024
In this video update of 2024, Rob Green from The GRM Group looks at the impact that the financial markets and corporate activities have on the law firms and therefore their recruitment strategies.
- Growth and shrinkage in the M&A market
- Its impact on the legal job market
- The job market lag
- What’s growing next?
- Bonuses in March
- The African GC Summit
We continue our peer inside the legal job market and look at what’s hot, and what’s not, as we look forward to the coming year.
- Your legal career – Episode 7 – Partner lateral hiring
- Recent trends in employment litigation in South Africa
- What is the difference between permanent, fixed term and part time contracts of employment?
- South Africa’s roller coaster economy