Your legal career – Episode 7 – Partner lateral hiring
05 Dec 2023
Welcome to episode 7 of the monthly video series, exclusive to Golegal, brought to you by Rob Green from The GRM Group.
In our latest edition, we discuss legal jobs in South Africa, as well as the latest trends and opportunities. The legal landscape in South Africa is constantly evolving, and with it, the demand for skilled legal professionals.
In this video, we will take a look at the latest trends in legal hiring, with a focus on partner lateral hiring and in-house counsel positions. Partner lateral hiring is on the rise in South Africa as law firms seek to expand their expertise and client base. This is a great opportunity for experienced lawyers who are looking for a new challenge and the chance to make a significant impact on a firm.
- The legal job market in South Africa is strong and there are many opportunities for qualified lawyers.
- Partner lateral hiring is a growing trend, providing opportunities for experienced lawyers.
- The demand for in-house counsel is also strong, as companies increasingly value legal expertise on staff.
If you are a lawyer looking for a new challenge, South Africa is a great place to consider.
- Network with other lawyers in your area of expertise.
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest legal developments.
- With hard work and dedication, you can find a successful legal career in South Africa.