Save 20% on Juta’s Education Law and Policy Handbook for a limited time only
14 Oct 2019
Supporting HOD’s, principals and aspiring leaders with trusted premier resources for good governance, legal compliance and leadership and management development in schools, Juta is pleased to announce our Education Law and Policy Handbook limited offer which is currently underway.
Juta’s Education Law and Policy Handbook is the key to understanding the Acts, regulations and policies affecting school governance as well as educators’ conditions of employment throughout South Africa. The full text of these nationally applicable laws is reproduced, with explanatory notes by specialist authors.
- The authors are renowned experts in the area of education law
- The work is published in loose-leaf format (with a supplementary CD-ROM with curriculum related material), enabling the contents to be updated by means of replacement pages to reflect changes and additions to the legislation.
- National Education Policy Act of 1996
- South African Schools Act 84 of 1996, with regulations
- Employment of Educators Act, 1998, with regulations and
- Personnel Administration Measures
- South African Council for Educators:
- Registration procedures
- Code of conduct
- Disciplinary powers and procedures
- Education Labour Relations Council: Constitution and agreements
- Extracts from the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995
- Extracts from the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996
- CD-ROM with curriculum related material
New Subscriber Offer:
Save 20% on Juta’s Education Law and Policy Handbook (loose-leaf) and get 2-months FREE access to the online version. Offer valid for new subscribers only. T’s & C’s apply.
Click here to learn more and download the order form now.(This article is provided for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. For more information on the topic, please contact the author/s or the relevant provider.)