Partner | Family Law
18 Mar 2020
Our client is a highly recognized, well-established and well-decorated law firm. They are looking for a respectable, friendly, and highly skilled family lawyer to join their office in Stellenbosch.
- Matrimonial and Family Law (Including the law on cohabitation, same-sex marriages, and how to draft a proper cohabitation agreement; civil unions);
- Divorce; nullity & judicial separation & patrimonial consequences thereof; sep;
- Maintenance Law (interim Rule 43 and spousal);
- Settlementment agreements;
- All factors regarding children, parental rights & responsibilities (including parenting plans, and child maintenance/support);
- Protection orders in cases of domestic violence or abuse;
- Dispute resolution experience including trial, mediation & settlement procedures;
- Any other civil matters relating to family law generally example surrogacy and adoption.
Qualifications & Experience
- 6+ years PQE admitted lawyer;
- Civil practitioner specializing in family, separation & divorce law;
- A transferrable book of business;
- Right of appearance in High Court;
- FAMAC accredited Mediator (highly preferred).
To apply for this job please visit grmsearch.com..