Litigation Associates And Senior Associates – Sandton
25 Aug 2020
Website AGC Legal
Legal recruitment for professionals
Our client is a leading corporate and commercial law firm based in Sandton. They are looking for a Litigation Associates and Senior Associates to join their team expanding team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm, that is affiliated a global firm.
• LLB degree
• Must be an admitted attorney
• At least 1 year post-admission experience for the Associate roles and,
at least 3 – 5 years’ post-admission experience for the Senior Associate roles
• Post-graduate qualification advantageous
• Experience in commercial litigation, administrative law, corporate law and dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration)
• Understanding of High Court processes and Commercial Arbitration rules
• Good drafting skills required for legal opinions, pleadings, etc.
Competencies / Personal Attributes:
• Must be well-organized and conscientious
• Strong communicator and negotiator (verbal and written)
• Display good attention to detail
• Resilient personality
• Good interpersonal skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Reliability and punctuality important
• Must be willing to work in a highly pressured environment
Please contact [email protected] for more information or to apply for the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.agclegal.co.za.