Head of Litigation
31 May 2021
Our client a well-established law firm in Pretoria, with a national footprint, that specialises in corporate commercial and property law, is looking for an experienced attorney to join their litigation division as Head of Litigation
· The role will entail working alongside the existing Litigation partner, to head up and lead the existing litigation division.
· The ideal candidate will have extensive commercial litigation experience and a proven track record of leading a litigation department.
· Provide guidance and leadership to junior staff.
· Provide excellent legal advice to clients.
· This position has the potential to grow into an equity partner position.
· LLB or higher qualification from a reputable institution.
· Seven+ years’ PQE in commercial litigation.
· Previous experience in managing a litigation team.
· Provide sound legal expertise to both existing and new clients.
· Proven business development experience.
· Admitted attorney in the High Court of South Africa.
If you are interested in this role, please contact James Midlane on [email protected] for a confidential discussion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.