IP/Trademark Corporate Partner
31 May 2021
A top five South African law firm with the resources to tackle the most challenging and pressing IP matters, is looking for an IP/ Trademark corporate partner to join their team in Johannesburg
· Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
· Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
· An admitted lawyer
· Post Qualification Experience of 10+ years
· Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferable book of business
· An expert in corporate, litigation, finance or private equity law, particularly with regards to intellectual property and trademark law
· Solid transaction experience.
If you are interested in this role, please contact James Midlane on [email protected] for a confidential discussion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.