Corporate/ Commercial Partner
31 May 2021
One of the oldest law firms in South Africa, they have been rated top law firm in South Africa, in their category, by the annual independent PMR.africa national survey of law firms
· Be able to provide, sound, quality, technical advice and guidance to clients.
· Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
· Be a significant point of contact of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
· Act as a mentor for and manage Trainees and Associates
· New business development and client relationship management
· An Admitted lawyer
· B.Com/ BA LLB (or equivalent)
· Preference will be giving to a candidate who has a transferable book of business
· 10+ years post articles experience in a corporate/ commercial law firm environment on in a senior legal advisor role in commerce
· Solid company law, labour law, competition law, consumer protection and commercial contracts experience
If you are interested in this role, please contact James Midlane on [email protected] for a confidential discussion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.