Legal Graduate Development Programme – Mining Company – Northern Cape
12 Jan 2021
Are you eager to start your career? Are you a high academic achiever, a Golden Key member, a Dean’s Merit List student?
If you are a graduate searching for an opportunity in a global leading company with its presence in Africa, Asia and Europe then look no further!
Our client has 15 graduate roles available in the following sectors:
Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Geology / Earth Sciences
Environmental Health / Biological Sciences
HR / Psychology / Industrial Psychology
PR / Communications / Journalism
Information Technology / Computer Science / Data Science /
Business Information Systems / Data Analytics / Statistics
(B.Ch.E, BSc, BComm, BA, LLB, BS, BEng, BPhys, BOcc, BH)
• Must be able to pass medical fitness test
• Must have passed all subjects (without supplementary exams) from first year to final year.
• Must be willing to be based in the Northern Cape for the duration of the programme
• Must be able to start programme by latest end of January 2021
• Must be South African citizens
• Preference will be given to candidates originating from the Northern Cape Province
• Successful candidates will be employed on a 3-year development programme, with a competitive remuneration package.
• Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn and grow at one of the most digitally advanced mines in Africa.
• If you meet the minimum criteria, please send us an application letter with your CV, latest transcripts and qualification (if applicable).
Brought to you by AGC Recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.