A Quick Guide to AARTO Poster Series (3 poster bundle)
29 Jun 2021
About this publication:
The Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences (AARTO) Act, effective 1 July 2021, will impact all South African motorists and ordinary businesses. Companies must understand their responsibilities under AARTO, its implications on employers and employees, and the steps required to mitigate potential liability resulting from infringements.
This set of three A1-sized gloss encapsulated posters is ideal for display at the workplace to educate your fleet and employees about the impact of AARTO, how they can avoid infringement, and how infringement might impact their employer and their job.
The AARTO Process
- What will change?
- How are infringements dealt with?
The Points Demerit System
- What is the AARTO Act all about?
- What does the Points Demerit System entail?
- What is the value of demerit points?
- Who can be infringers?
- How can demerit points be reduced?
- What is the effect of the Points Demerit System?
The Effect of AARTO on Business (Employers)
- Business vehicles
- Impact of AARTO
- Duties of proxy
- Advice to employers
- Fleet managers (Corporate/Government/SOE/Municipal)
- Compliance managers
- Company proxies
- Business owners
- HR practitioners
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Print
- ISBN: 9781485138464
- Language(s): English
- Published: 2021
- Category: Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Retail price: R528
Click here to order your copy.