KISCH IP has candidate attorney vacancies in their trade mark department and commercial department at their Sandton office.
- Must have completed a law degree or in process of completing your degree by the end of 2018;
- Must have a great interest in Intellectual Property Law;
- Must have achieved meritorious results during studies;
- Must have an appetite for further studies in order to become a specialist in the field of Intellectual Property;
- Must have a valid driver’s license or in the process of obtaining one.
Closing date: 15 November 2019
For more information please call Jennowade on 011 324 3000.