Resilience to Rebuild: The New Mindset for Mining Operators and Investors
After discussion with our partners in South Africa and key mining industry stakeholders, we have made a collective decision to bring Investing in African Mining Indaba 2021 forward to 1-4 February 2021.
Year-round industry-led content and meeting opportunities to reignite the sector
Times may be uncertain, but there’s nothing like the simple power in people coming together. That’s why we will be bringing you expert insights and pioneering discussions from the world’s biggest industry giants to tomorrow’s barrier-breaking disruptors both online and at the event in February. From webinars, roadshows to reports and everything else in between, our expert content will help you transform the trajectory of your business.
What’s on at Mining Indaba?
- Hear how CEOs from major operators and international investors are evolving, innovating and becoming more resilient
- Connecting investors and mining companies remains our key priority and we have a number of exciting online ventures planned – watch this space
- Sustainability will head to the Main Stage reflecting the ever-increasing need for our industry to level up the sustainability game – don’t miss the Low Carbon webinar, register now
- NEW for 2021: the Green Metals Day will expand on our popular Battery Metals Day and showcase further innovations in fuel cell and clean energy technology – for a teaser, sign up to the webinar
- Meet the largest number of African and international mining ministers all under one-roof saving you multiple trips
- Super Early Bird and Early Bird rates until November remain the same as last year – no price increase!
- NEW content committee helping us to create world-leading agenda and online content
- Keeping you safe onsite – at Hyve we’re experts at running events and have launched a number of procedures to ensure your safety comes first, find out more here
Click here for agenda.
Click here for price list.
Click here to register.