Our client is a reputable top-tier international firm with multiple offices in more than 20 countries.
The firm is renowned for their devotion to excellence specifically in the corporate and banking finance sector.
They assist domestic and international clients in a wide range of related matters.
- Are you ready to move to a reputable firm that is guaranteed to boost your growth opportunities?
- Do you fantasize about waking up every morning motivated and excited work?
- Our client is a reputable top-tier firm that has been consistently ranked as a leading law firm as well as offering one of the best working environments.
- Our client is looking for a partner that is renowned for being solution driven, tenacious and excellent.
- Our client has mandated us to find a top-notch Structured Finance partner that has experience at a top-tier firm.
- The candidate is required to have extensive knowledge and experience within the structured finance specialization.
- Experience working on multi-jurisdictional deals with multinational financial institutions.
- The ideal candidate will be multilingual (preferred)
- A dual qualification would be advantageous.
- Must have multi-sector practice experience.
- A book of business would be highly advantageous.
- assist with ownership structuring.
- handle complex transactions.
- target better clients and better work.
- develop the firm’s client base
- experience with leveraged buyout transactions.
- extensive experience with shared capital markets.
- experience with recapitalisation and restructuring of companies.
- experience with corporate operating structures.
- fulfil the ongoing requirement to deliver excellent service to clients in the context of their particular needs.
- contribute creatively to the strategic planning and implementation of the department strategies.
- contribute to the development of a homogeneous culture and esprit de corps.
If you meet the requirements email Kayresha Naidoo at email@example.com to find out more about this exciting opportunity.