Our client understands the needs of a business environment, the fast turnaround times as well as cost-effective solutions. With this large law firm that has decades of experience next to their name, they strive for excellence when rendering their services. Their client-focused outlook ensures that the work is best suited for each client with the appropriate pricing structures. This independent law firm has offices across the African continent; all knowledgeable enough to handle in-country or cross-continent business. They help to minimise risk and leverage business opportunities across Africa.
- Internally and externally focused business development by providing assistance to the Partners;
- Working with various teams to understand client needs and promote expertise to existing and prospective clients;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for accurate execution of mandates;
- Assist with ensuring that mandates are delivered on time;
- Advise mergers and acquisitions as well as other commercial transactions;
- Management of the changes to the scope of the work of a mandate;
- Attending to small and large matters independently;
- Management of relationship with the client and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney with a strong academic record;
- 5+ PQE in a corporate commercial department;
- Experience with commercial transactions and project management, M&A;
- Goal orientated and the ability to be an active team member;
- The ability to self-regulate;
- Strong analytical tools;
- Demonstrate the ability to manage client relations, billing processes and practice management in general;
- Training will be provided.