One of South Africa’s top performing law firms is looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven individual to join their Corporate and Commercial department as a Senior Associate.
- Private M&A work;
- Corporate Governance;
- General drafting of various commercial agreements such as shareholders’ agreements;
- Service level agreements and lease agreements;
- Regulatory advice in relation to commercial transactions;
- Legal due diligence investigations and reports;
- Provision of legal advice, opinions, verbal advice and electronic mail advice;
- General corporate work;
- Advising major local and multi-national corporates in many areas of corporate commercial law;
- Experience across a wide spectrum of commercial law including vetting, drafting and negotiation of complex material agreements.
Qualifications & Experience
- LLB Degree;
- Admitted Attorney;
- 4 – 6 years PQE within the Corporate and Commercial space;
JOB IS EXPIRED.