Our client is a medium sized boutique law firm who are highly committed to their clients and professional work ethic. They work across a wide range of practice groups and assist their clients with understanding and adapting to the business cultures across the United Kingdom!
Our client is seeking a candidate to join their esteemed Luxembourg office as a Senior Associate.
Our client is looking for a:
- UK qualified lawyer;
- Preference will be given to a candidate who can speak more than one language,
- A candidate from a reputable law firm;
- It is imperative that the candidate has a corporate and commercial experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing the firm’s intellectual property department;
- The firm is devoted to risk management, compliance and client care- and expect the candidate to lead by example and ensure team members comply with all relevant policies and procedures;
- The candidate must be equipped to achieve a superior financial performance in terms of financial planning, setting targets and maintaining that financial discipline via commercial awareness;
- The candidate must possess the necessary skill set to be an effective leader, coach and mentor;
- Client relationship management is imperative in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner;
- The candidate will be responsible for contributing to the firm’s strategic plan and ensure it addresses industry dynamics, the local market and individual business,
- The candidate will be responsible for actively helping build the firm’s processes and systems,
- The candidate will be responsible for outsourcing, off-shoring or on-shoring infrastructure,
- The candidate must be equipped to find ways to introduce changes in performance management and remuneration systems.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a law firm that is devoted to excellence and precision.
If you meet the above criteria don’t hesitate to apply. This is a live role and our client is looking to fill this amazing position as soon as possible!
Please send your application, expression of interest, or referral to consultant Kayresha Naidoo at email@example.com