The client is looking for a driven and motivated individual to join their dynamic and growing team. This team is dedicated to offering world class services in relation to Equity Capital Markets and Corporate and Commercial related issues.
- 3 – 5 years PQE and law firm experience,
- Experience in all aspects of merger and acquisition transactions (both public and private),
- Understanding and experience of funding arrangements and reorganisations,
- Private equity transactional work,
- Drafting and negotiating all relevant documentation including sale and purchase, subscription and investment agreements,
- Able to undertaking legal due diligence investigations and draft reports,
- Advising on and structuring the Black Economic Empowerment aspects of a transaction,
- Experience in cross border transactions,
- Strong academic record.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please email your CV to Cailin Peek at email@example.com to apply.