Our client comprises of highly skilled individuals with expertise in Corporate, Projects, Construction and Litigation. They provide the full range of legal services required by clients operating in the Infrastructure and Energy sectors. The South African office is fully integrated into the global firm and is committed to delivering legal services throughout Africa in a more advanced way.
- Manage the South African client base;
- Reviewing and drafting of various commercial agreements;
- Handle all Magistrates’ court and High Court Proceedings;
- Manage instructions;
- Interact with Local Clients and Government Entities;
- Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the firm;
- The role will require managing the South African client base. Providing legal services to all businesses and the operation of the client in the South Africa area;
- Correspond with all external stakeholders, including but not limited to banks, trust and estate agents;
- Ability to generate fees;
- The person will be responsible for all legal functions in South Africa. This will include training staff and directing candidate attorneys under the supervision of the fellow Partners.
Qualifications & Experience
- An admitted attorney with 8+ years extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities regulation law, equity capital markets and general commercial law;
- Own Transport;
- Transferable book of business;
- Knowledge of the local district;
- Local Client base essential;
- Experience in advising business operations;
- A candidate with a law degree from a leading University;
- A candidate who will be committed to the growth of the company.
How to apply
Our client wants to see CVs as soon as possible. To make sure you don’t miss out, send your CV or referrals to Mishkah Wahab at [email protected].
If you know any colleagues or friends that might be perfect for this role, please refer them to us. We will make sure that you receive a referral benefit in the event of a successful placement.
As soon as we have your CV we will give you a confidential call to discuss this opportunity.