Our client is an international law firm in London with 50 offices in multiple jurisdictions across the world. They have an M&A/tax focus in the UK.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Experience
- Knowledge of Cross-Border Transactions
- Co-investment arrangements
- LLM Degree in Corporate Law (or main elective)
- Willing to relocate on short notice
- Assist with day to day Cross Border functions on a corporate level
- Advising on international listed entities, family offices and international private clients and cross-border structuring
- Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the business and the client’s interest.
- Advising on investment fund clients on the structuring of their private equity and special opportunity investments, as well as related refinancings and exits.
The role will require providing legal advice and service to all businesses and operation of the client in London under the care of management and partners.
The candidate should be resourceful in their approach.
The M&A associate will work in collaboration with other senior staff and attorneys on group tasks and individual projects. The candidate should be able to work independently on all levels.
The candidate should be a hard worker with the ability to manage oneself. As a note, South Africans on a senior associate level should be prepared to receive a demotion in the title at International Firms abroad.
An admitted attorney who ideally has large firm experience on an associate or senior associate level:
- Deal Makers;
- 4 – 7 years’ experience in M&A Transactions;
- Transfer Pricing as an absolute must-have;
- Notable publications;
- Examples of working with Private Clients;
- LLM Corporate degree from top 3 African Law Schools/Programs.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Darius Zeederberg on email@example.com for an initial confidential discussion