Our client is a well-known restaurant company in South Africa. Specialising in Portuguese food such as peri-peri style chicken dishes. Founded in Johannesburg in 1987, our client operates over 1,000 outlets in 35 countries.
- The main areas of focus cover franchising, supply chain, IP, property, consumer protection, HR and some litigation experience.
- This individual would report directly to me the Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial Director/ Executive and Supply Chain Head, he/she would need to be able to function independently as they would be the sole legal resource in the SA business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive experience drafting own agreements;
- Negotiating transactions;
- Managing disputes (they are by nature a non-litigious culture and prefer to resolve disputes commercial);
- A self-runner, with high levels of self-motivation and EQ.