Our client is an international firm and one of the most recognizable, most loved, and most fun South African brands around.
- The main areas of focus in terms of work include; franchising, supply chain, IP, property, consumer protection, HR and some litigation experience (typically try and resolve disputes out of court).
- Extensive experience drafting their own agreements & negotiating transactions & managing disputes (very rare).
- Someone that is ambitious that can work collaboratively and independently. The position is the sole legal resource is the RSA business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a South African admitted attorney
- +- 5 years in house experience in a retail environment
- Private practice experience at a top law firm (preferred)
- Experience working independently (essential)
- Ability to collaborate with other teams (e.g. commercial, supply chain etc)
- You need to be a fun, confident, hardworking yet playful professional to fit into the company culture