Our client, a financial institution, has a vacancy for a Legal Counsel who will report to the Head of Group Legal.
- Admitted Attorney in the High Court of South Africa;
- Three to five years’ post admission commercial and corporate law experience in legal practice or as corporate counsel;
- A strong interest in information and technology law and preparedness to upskill if required;
- Experience or interest in finance law, financial services regulation and dispute management will be an advantage;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Ability to do in depth research and provide sound legal advice;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently without intensive secretarial assistance.
JOB IS EXPIRED.