The Legal Advisor supports the Group Legal team in the day-to-day corporate legal, compliance and risk management work by responsibly and proactively facilitating the business of company through competently servicing the legal, corporate, commercial, intellectual property (IPR), litigation and other legal, compliance and risk requirements of the Group and complying with legal strategy.
- Law Degree or postgraduate Degree – LLB
- Admitted Attorney; Member of a professional body (Law Society of SA)
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ post-articles legal experience in a corporate / commercial / operational legal environment
- General commercial knowledge and experience
- Corporate commercial experience is essential
- Experience in independently drafting and vetting legal agreements is essential
- General business industry experience (FMCG and/or pharmaceutical industry knowledge including regulatory experience is an advantage)
- Experience in Corporate Governance with a focus on King IV
- Exposure in drafting and negotiating international legal agreements
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.