The ideal candidate will be will responsible for providing legal support to the Strategic Business Integration Manager (SBIM) and will work closely with the Manger in respect of Mergers and Acquisitions as well as any other legal support/services which are required. The candidate will be responsible for the drafting of corporate and commercial agreements, overseeing the Company’s obligations in terms of these agreements and to provide legal support regarding the agreements.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting and interpreting corporate and commercial agreements
- Preparation of reports for the SBIM as well as identifying potential risks to the Company
- Management of the executive process when dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Legal support, reviewing of agreements and ensuring Due diligence compliance
The ideal candidate will have:
- A law degree (LLB)
- An admitted attorney
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions
- 2 – 5 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry will be an advantage
Personal skills and Attributes:
The company is looking for a candidate who is motivated, driven and professional. Excellent time management skills and a person who is able to work under pressure and be service and solutions orientated. The candidate should be an assertive individual who is comfortable in conflict resolution and who has excellent negotiation skills.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV to Cailin Peek at firstname.lastname@example.org