Our client is a leading firm who prides themselves on helping their clients achieve their goals using only the best expertise. Our client has a top-tier infrastructure and real estate lawyers and only want the best to join their team.
Our client is seeking a candidate to join their esteemed Dublin office as a Partner. Our client further has an international client base and offers the appointed Partner the necessary support to excel in the role.
This is a real, live role and our client wants CV’s as soon as possible.
Our client is looking for
- Post Qualification experience of 8+ years.
- An admitted lawyer.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has a transferable book of business.
- A candidate with Magic Circle experience preferred, Peer firm experience mandatory.
- An infrastructure and real estate specialist.
- Client relationship management in terms of ensuring the delivery of services in streamlines and cost-effective manner.
- Help build a strong team environment and have the ability to lead the infrastructure and real estate team.
Actively help build the firm’s processes and systems.
- Risk management, compliance and client care- lead by example and ensure team members comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
- To provide sound advice on project and area development and further advice on construction and tendering disputes.
- To further provide advice on the sale, purchase and financing of real estate and property investment portfolios.
This a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the world’s leading law firms and to work on some of the biggest Infrastructure and real estate deals.
If you meet the above criteria don’t hesitate to apply. This is a live role and our client is looking to fill this amazing position as soon as possible!
If this sounds like someone you know, please make a referral to Knowledge Consultant Peter Cyster at email@example.com.