Industrial Relations Manager
A client in the financial sector is seeking an Industrial Relations Manager to support the business unit.
Purpose of the position:
Establishes and maintains industrial relations function. Monitors the industrial relations environment, develops strategies to meet company needs.
- Must be an admitted attorney.
- Bachelor of Laws degree and other labour law qualifications.
- 5-8 years post articles experience.
- Only EE candidates will be considered.
- Dispute resolution at CCMA, as well as, representation of Group at CCMA.
- Assisting in preparation for Labour Court Adjudication.
- Analyse and report on latest IR trends, both internally and externally.
- Pro-actively ensure compliance on IR related issues within the organisation.
- Assisting business units with disciplinary matters to ensure consistency throughout the organisation.
- Support to business units on HR policies and IR issues.
- Extensive traveling will be required.