Our client is a reputable top-tier financial services provider, with offices all over the globe. The company is renowned for their devotion to excellence and engaged employees. They assist domestic and international clients in a wide range of related matters.
- Do you enjoy connecting with nature? Specifically, desert wonders and wild coastal shorelines?
- Are you ready to join a leading financial services company as the Head of Compliance?
- Do you crave a work environment that promotes career and personal growth?
Our client is a reputable international company that has been consistently ranked as a leading financial services provider as well as offering one of the best working environments.
They are looking for a Head of Compliance from a reputable company that can fill this role with their exceptional skills and drive for excellence.
- Our client has mandated us to find exceptional individuals with Head of Compliance experience.
- The candidate must possess an LLB degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years PQE.
- Solid compliance experience (mandatory).
- Preference will be given to candidates with multiple educational qualifications.
- Multi-sector practice experience will be advantageous.
- The candidate will be required to report to the Managing Director and Head of Group Compliance.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing management, leadership, strategic direction and oversight of the Compliance Department, including AML, insurance, and risk and governance matters., due diligence, compliance and risk assessments.
- meeting Group’s expectation and full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations.
- provide advice and guidance to the Director’s and staff to ensure policies and procedures are thoroughly understood and followed by the business.
- ability to embrace and adapt to ever-changing priorities, business needs and regulatory requirements.
- promote and enhance the compliance, risk and governance culture at the office.
- acting as the MLRO and FATCA.
- establish and maintain constructive relationships with the regulatory body, auditors and relevant institutions.
- responsible for advising the Local Boards and Management on AML, Compliance, Risk Management and Insurance issues, escalating any specific items that require special attention to the MD and/or Group Compliance.
- receive all suspicious activity reports and liaise internally and externally as appropriate.
- Issue regular reports to the relevant local Boards and Group Compliance on AML, Compliance, Risk and Insurance work including information on regulatory changes; regulatory interaction; breaches, errors, omissions and complaints; progress in implementing recommendations arising from internal audits, external audits, regulatory visits and compliance monitoring activities; and items escalated to the Managing Director and Group Compliance during the reporting period.
If you meet the requirements email Kayresha Naidoo at [email protected] to find out more about this exciting opportunity.