Our client is a reputable top-tier international firm with multiple offices across the world. The firm is renowned for their devotion to excellence specifically in the corporate and commercial branch of law. They assist domestic and international clients in a wide range of related matters. Our client is looking for a partner from a reputable firm that can be described as exceptional and driven by excellence.
- Are you ready to move to paradise and earn tax-free dollars?
- Are you ready to join a leading international offshore law firm as a corporate finance and funds partner?
- Our client has mandated us to find a top-notch Corporate Finance and Funds Partner from a top-tier firm.
- The candidate is required to have solid experience within the corporate finance and funds specialization.
- Experience working on multi-jurisdictional deals with multinational financial institutions – The candidate must be an E&W admitted attorney.
- Preference will be given to JD and LLM candidates with exceptional academic results
- The ideal candidate will be multilingual (preferred)
- The ideal candidate will be dual-qualified.
- Must have multi-sector practice experience.
- A book of business would be highly advantageous.
- The candidate will be required to assist with ownership structuring.
- The candidate will be required to handle complex transactions.
- The candidate will be required to target better clients and better work
- The candidate will be required to develop the firm’s client base
- The candidate will be required to fulfil the on-going requirement to deliver excellent service to clients in the context of their particular needs.
- The candidate will be required to contribute creatively to the strategic planning and implementation of the department strategies.
- The Candidate must contribute to the development of a homogeneous culture and esprit de corps.
If you meet the requirements email Amanda Mahoney at email@example.com to find out more about this exciting opportunity.