A client based in Cresta, Johannesburg is looking for a Contracts Administrator. The candidate will be responsible for the preparing franchise agreements, property lease agreements etc. The ideally candidate should be ambitious, smart, wants to learn the full commercial role with a growing company.
The ideally candidate should reside around Roodepoort / Honeydew and surrounding areas.
- Bachelor of laws (LLB) degree.
- Must be an Admitted Attorney.
- 2 – 3 years post articles experience.
- Commercial law experience.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts such as franchise agreements, property lease agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, memorandum of understanding/agreement, etc.
- Any other commercial related work.