Our client is an international law firm with offices in multiple jurisdictions across the world. The client has a track record of maintaining everlasting relationships with their associates on all levels.
- Competition Experience
- Competition Commission Experience
- Hands-on legal experience
- Ability to take lead from the first instruction
- Large client experience
- Assist with day to day Competition Law functions
- Reviewing and drafting of various documentation and preparing matters
- Take a practical and operational approach to the legal function of the business and the client’s interest.
- Ensure professional and accurate advice.
- The role will require advising on various matters relating to prohibited practices
- Compilation of merger transactions for the competition authorities in various jurisdictions
- Preparing the merger filing for the competition commission
- The candidate should be resourceful in their approach.
- The position will be based in Johannesburg and the individual will work in collaboration with other senior staff and attorneys on group tasks and individual projects. The candidate should be able to work independently on all levels.
- The candidate should be a hard worker with the ability to manage oneself.
An admitted attorney who, ideally has large firm experience on an associate level with:
- Strong Competition law experience
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Competition Law
- Solid academic results
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Nasreen Chohan on email@example.com